I am at a key moment in my career. Perhaps I am making too big of a deal of the decision but...
I am seriously considering joining a small real estate company in downtown Naperville named Ryan Hill.
I want to get started. The sooner I hang my license, the sooner I can get back to work selling homes.
I am excited to get restarted. But I have a few questions that need answered...
QUESTIONS ABOUT RYAN HILL
1. COACHING: Too much coaching freaks me out. They are big believers in "100 Days to Greatness". I am somewhat anxious about more coaching. Is it mandatory?
2. COMMISSION CONTROL: I am not sure I want my office dictating what I charge my clients. It may be Ok, but I am unsure.
3. MONTHY EXPENSES: What will be my monthly out of pocket expenses?
4. MY PAYOUT: I want what is fair. I would be disappointed hearing other agents getting higher payouts.
5. WEBSITES: Do they provide a personalized one for me or do I have to create my own?
6. RYAN HILL SHIRTS/CLOTHING: I love being a walking billboard. Will they give me a few free shirts?
7. I RUB SOME PEOPLE THE WRONG WAY: Will they back me 100%?
8. MY BLOG: Will they approve? I like writing and don't want to stop or change.
As I said. I am excited to get started.
But I also want to make the right decision. I will spend a bit more time working on my questions.
I want this office to be right for me.